Friday, February 7, 2014

3.1a

So, I have my 16 cups of coffee and off I go, Just about completed level one of Cravens Tower and most of level 2. The story line is progressing nicely and only have a few models left to animate.

When you are a one man show, play testing everything is a big pain, But I love it anyway. Make some changes, play test, add content play test, fix a bug play test, Finnish a level play test the hell out of it.

Tomorrow I must focus on finishing the village and quests plus dialogue. It is important that the game is fun, but also has a great story behind it.

I need to find some more free assets as I have tapped out my cash at the moment and my artistic skills lack, but the valley needs more mundane NPC’s, and critters, villagers, male and female, deer, wolves, rats, etc.etc.

The little touches are important for atmosphere . I may have to use placeholder art and models until I have more cash and when I hit Beta I plan to jump to Kickstarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment