Tuesday, February 11, 2014

3.1a

Nothing is as frustrating to me as missing a personal deadline and this bug I am hunting is elusive, but I will find it soon.

A fan asked about the controls and play balance. These are alpha builds I am putting out and are for play testing and bug hunting, as soon a I have a few more testers I will start making play builds where you start with only your initial skills, Hp and Wp. Also the enemies will have full health instead of being dumbed down.

You will acquire your skills through several methods that include quests, level up and purchase to name a few. Also this is only chapter one, this will be a multi chapter game and there will be 3 playable characters when I am done.

After this chapter I am going to a new engine but for now the controls are-

MOVEMENT

L-mouse click to move.
WASD- to move.
Up-Down arrow keys to move.

CAMERA

R-mouse hold to rotate camera
Left-Right arrow keys to rotate camera left and right.
Scroll wheel will move you into top down or 3rd person view.

BATTLE

Single left click to select NPC.
Dbl left click to make new selection.
Click ground to un-select.

With Npc selected-

Left click any skill to fire it.
Dbl left click to set auto fire.
Right click anywhere to fire any skill that is in slot 2.
Dbl right click anywhere to set auto fire on any skill in slot 2.

You can put skills and items in any slot you want through their individual screens.

Some of these will likely change in chapter 2 and may change for this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment